o4kme
Level 1: Cadet

No signal

On Friday night the 12th Nov 2021 i lost the signal due to a storm in the area, it is now Monday the 15th and the signal has not returned and there is a error message F0100 being displayed, both myself and the help line have tried the reboot process but the same message is still appearing. When i rang to try and get assistance i was unable to get it as the address is incorrect, i need assistance.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: No signal

Which Foxtel box do you have (iQ3/4/5) and how is it connected?

Have you checked the connection on your iQ box/wall plate and if you are on satellite, have you visually inspected the antenna for damage or litter in the dish, and the cables still connected?

Are there indicators on the Foxtel box and does your remote work and bring up the indicator on the iQ?

Are there any other issues with internet services, access etc.? Do all other devices work OK?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
WillowR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: No signal

Hey o4kme, do you still need a hand with this one? If so, if you could please confirm the questions Steve asked that would be great, this will help us diagnose the problem you're having : ) 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit