BigSnapper
Level 1: Cadet

on demand not working

Tried the usual switching the power off and on and the network off and on no luck so far. Message now reads "to upgrade call....)

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
SteveW_52
Level 21: Augmented

Re: on demand not working

IQ2 and older Foxtel devices are longer able to access On Demand and other service.

Telstra ran an email campaign offering a free upgrade from IQ2 to IQ3 but that expired end of January.

You maybe able to get on to that offer by using the My Telstra app, Get Help and then the blue chat window to ask if you qualify..  but..

Some people are advising that the offer has not been made available to them and the upgrade costs $$. Also, IQ3's are in short supply so the upgrade option is only to the IQ4 - which is a satellite solution and costs even more money...

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
BigSnapper
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks, I must of missed that email. With everything that's going on in the world (Covid etc) I sort of tuned out.

SteveW_52

You wouldn't be the only one to have flicked past it as just more Telstra marketing - they all look so similar..

Look for the email though, it will help you get access to the offer...

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit