LEz1
Level 2: Rookie

Problems with our Foxtel

I need urgent help please we are having an issue with our Foxtel service I have tried calling but the issue is unresolved 🤬 they told us it was our internet so we have upgraded our modem to the new Telstra modem and still the problem exists , this has been going on for the last 2 weeks it never happened before when we stream movies it hangs or we cannot fast forward without it hanging and then we have to reset the Foxtel box by pulling out the plug also code f100 keeps flicking u so we can’t watch sports etc 

I find the Telstra service very frustrating as u cannot speak to anyone easily to get issues resolved I’m thinking of cancelling the service and maybe try going directly to Foxtel or just cancel Foxtel outright as we have a service we are paying for but cannot use 

help please !!!!! 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Problems with our Foxtel

Which model Foxtel iQ box do you have?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
SteveW_52
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Problems with our Foxtel

How is your Foxtel box connected to the modem? If it is by wi-fi, try using a cable connection instead just to see if that fixes it (you will have to go in to the IQ settings to change the connection to wired).. It could be a modem wi-fi issue or setting if it works OK on cable. In that case, there might be a fix available to you.

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit