Level 1: Cadet

Smooth Arts channel - unable to use Anytime Catch Up for some episodes

Smooth Arts is now available on the Basic Entertainment package.  I have been watching Portrait Artist Of The Year (Series 3) via Anytime (Catch Up).  After watching episodes 1, 2 and 3 via Anytime (Catch Up) I am now ready to watch Episode 4 however I am getting a message F520 - "This program is not available with your package."  I have also tried to view the rest of the series via Anytime (Catch Up) and I am getting the same message.

Clearly something wrong here.  Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Smooth Arts channel - unable to use Anytime Catch Up for some episodes

As it is an account based issue, then you will need to contact Foxtel directly to find out what is going wrong.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Smooth Arts channel - unable to use Anytime Catch Up for some episodes

Hi Jupiter, thanks for your advice.

I called Foxtel... rebooted both set top boxes, signal tests etc resulting in no progress being made.

The support person then told me these episodes require a Platinum HD subscription as they are classified as 'Bonus Content' 

So I looked up the Anytime (Catch Up) Bonus Content for Platinum subscribers and the episodes are not listed here (under movies or documentaries).  So clearly there is a problem.

I asked the support person to escalate the issue and she told me that she would.  I asked if someone would get back to me on a resolution or a progress update and she said that someone might contact me if if they require any further information.   NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

I insisted that someone call me back.  She said someone would call within 72 hours... we'll see.

2 hours of my time wasted on the phone.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit