Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Trying to switch from Foxtel Platinum to Essentials + Sports on bundle

Hi everyone,

We currently have 6 months left of a 24 month contract for a bundle that includes Foxtel Platinum. When we signed up I remember specifically asking if we could change the Foxtel package within the bundle if we wanted to ditch some channel packages at a later date (like movies etc) and was told that it wouldn't be an issue.

When I tried to do this today through live chat I was told straight out that it couldn't be done and that we'd have to stick with the Platinum package until the end of our contract.

Does anyone know if this is actually the case? We're not using the Platinum and want to switch to Essentials + Sports which is $50 a month less than the Platinum, so it would be a significant saving for us if we could do it.

Any suggestions on who to talk to, how to do this would be greatly appreciated Smiley Happy

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Trying to switch from Foxtel Platinum to Essentials + Sports on bundle

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Dave Smiley Happy

I'll call today... wish me luck!

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

If you are currently on a bundle,just remember that if you will go on a BYO package (essentials + other package), you might not be able to get the same bundle as before.. there might be changes on your bundle. Smiley Happy

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit