LCSim
Level 1: Cadet

TV guide stations blacked out

Since yesterday all my Foxtel HD Stations are blacked out on the TV guide when I click on the station it does work but has the key lock symbol on the bottom I have reset my IQ box nothing changed.  I want it back to the way it was 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: TV guide stations blacked out

That would indicate a problem with your account. You will need to contact Telstra to get it fixed.

Send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen), if the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response but you will get a notification on your mobile.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
ajb53
Level 2: Rookie

I have just spoken to Telstra. The issue had been previously reported and the Telstra technical people re looking into it. It relates to a free offer that ended on 21/2/2021 that also has impacted customers who have a paid subscription. No timeline was given about when it is expected to be fixed but the channel listings should return to normal once it is fixed.  

Crr351

Our HD stations are also blacked out, and same, have either a key or padlock symbol. Some programs set to record have no available functions. Will be talking to Telstra to find out what is going on with Foxtel.

Fanger69

Am in the same position here.

Started happening around 6 hours ago.

Most of the channels have the key symbol on the tv guide and blacked out on the guide.

However you can still view and record them (just not use voice activation to go to the channels)

Mine is a new box (iq3) upgraded by Telstra in late January because of the IQ2s no longer having access to on demand.

Bloody annoying to say the least.

The first reset actually cleared it, but came back soon after.

No troubleshooting fixes it.

Not related to anything my account related as have never paid a bill late and have the full package.

The locks though do indicate an issue from the back end associated with an account.

Hopefully they can fix this soon.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit