STEPHIE2021
Level 1: Cadet

Wont load

Is anyone else having trouble with movies and channels not loading, the foxtel box is the only thing connected to my wifi most of the time. I've only have it about 4 months and ever since I got it nothing loads properly. It's takes an hour or more for a movie to load if I want to watch one.

Any ideas on what to do

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
JoJoH
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Wont load

I would suggest resetting your Foxtel box. If you are still having issues, I would reach out to Foxtel faults on 131999 and say "Faults"

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

lorrianeruby
Level 1: Cadet

I will do so

TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Hi lorrianeruby. Just checking into see how you went or if you need a further hand? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

What is your internet connection like? If you are watching On Demand content, then it downloads that through your internet connection, so speeds are going to affect downloading/streaming.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit