CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

AS4043

Answered

Hi, I have a new email address with 3 months free foxtel now but my Telstra TV and PS4 shows this AS4043 error. I can log on through my Surface pro into this account and view the Foxtel Now content. How can I get the PS4 and Telstra TV to work with this new email?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: AS4043

Yes. I have seen comments in their Community Forum that the solution is to get your email deleted and reregistered. They also suggest getting in contact with their support teams via Facebook or Twitter (@foxtel on FB or @Foxtel_help on twitter)

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

That is usually caused by having a Foxtel subscription and trying to log in to a Foxtel Now service using the same details.

It might pay to double check to see what you are logging in to via the Foxtel site, is it Foxtel, or Foxtel Now?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Thanks for that Jupiter.

Yes, I have check and logged into the Foxtel website and the top does say Foxtel Now. Is this something I need to check with Foxtel directly?

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Yes. I have seen comments in their Community Forum that the solution is to get your email deleted and reregistered. They also suggest getting in contact with their support teams via Facebook or Twitter (@foxtel on FB or @Foxtel_help on twitter)

View solution in original post

Highlighted

ok - thanks. Have been waiting for almost 2 hours on the FB page. Appreciate your help. Cheers

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit