CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel from Telstra Satellite - No signal

Foxtel from Telstra Satellite has been no signal at all in our building since Saturday 18th January 2020. On Friday 17th January 2020, we were getting poor signal and interference on Foxtel channels, but Free-to-Air channels were working fine with no intererence. Since Saturday, nothing works at all and we've had to defer back to aerial for FTA TV and streaming through Foxtel Go & Chromecast when we want to watch Foxtel.

I have checked the electrics of the satellite dish + the amplifier in the building and all appears to still be in working order (green lights showing on the amplifier). I have reset my box (IQ2 in my apartment) multiple times and it doesn't appear to be solving the issue.

Is someone able to tell us what is going on please?

We had a similar problem mid-way through last year where the signal was dropping in and out, but FTA channels through the IQ were still working fine.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Foxtel from Telstra Satellite - No signal

You need to give 132200 a call (or Livechat) and get a technician to come out. The dish may have moved slightly, or there could be a degraded connection in the cable or joint.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit