Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Foxtel

Answered

Does this mean we can cancel all packages and just have basic foxtel and get all packages free until end of may?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Foxtel

No, you just get access to Drama Extra, Kids and Docos. 

http://fxtl.tv/C19 Find out more here. 

SMS from Foxtel: To help you while social distancing, you now have access to Drama Extra, Kids, Docos on us, until 31 May.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

No, you just get access to Drama Extra, Kids and Docos. 

http://fxtl.tv/C19 Find out more here. 

SMS from Foxtel: To help you while social distancing, you now have access to Drama Extra, Kids, Docos on us, until 31 May.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

What happens if you have those already? 

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

How do u get access?

How do u get access??

Highlighted

I’m not too sure, best to check your SMS and give them a call if you’re unsure, they might give you credit possibly? Personally I don’t have those packages so they’ve been added on for me for extra at no cost.

Highlighted

Hi @Densci if you’re eligible, you’ll receive and SMS explaining the offer. More info at the link above.

Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

Hi all - If no one can get through to Telstra via their support line (I've been waiting now 50mins and counting on 13 22 00), and their online chat service is frankly useless - can we send them an email with our requests? Anyone's got their email address?

I was planning to remove packages but continue using them. I am now thinking I should just cancel and subscribe directly with Foxtel or just Netflix!

Highlighted

Hi I am thinking the same thing.I pay for the premium package so we get entertainment and movies.If all customers are getting these packages in addition to basic package at the moment for free why am I paying extra?I tried to call 132200  and it won"t put you through!!During these times it is great Foxtel are giving this to their customers but everyone should be the same and just pay basic package rate

@Cabbs05 wrote:

Does this mean we can cancel all packages and just have basic foxtel and get all packages free until end of may?

Highlighted

No I wish to cancel the subscription which Telstra arranged 15 months ago. I went to local Telstra shop who referred me to the chat line

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @nuts0001

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing. 

Unfortunately no one on CrowdSupport has access to your account to cancel your services.

You will need to contact 13 22 00, there may currently be some delays as you have noted our call centre's have been impacted due to COVID 19. 

Telstra contact centres are prioritising our customer service calls to ensure critical requests for support are responded to.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit