Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: What is my Foxtel username and password

You would need to register for a Foxtel ID. The steps for this are here; https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/entertainment/foxtel-from-telstra/get-started-with-the-f...

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks DrQ

Telstra recently emailed me to announce they have upgraded me to multiscreen so I am trying to activate Foxtel on my second Samsung TV. It asks for my Foxtel Username and password and I have tried both my contact email address (hotmail) I have with Telstra as my username, well as my bigpond email address that appears in the Telstra App under services Foxtel from Telstra. But still no success.

Could you confirm whether the bigpond email in the Telstra App is likely to be the correct Foxtel username? If so how can I reset my password? I requested one through the Foxtel "reset password" page and it said it sent an email to me but I have not received an email. When I look at the Bigpond webmail, I have not had any emails since 2018. 

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Highlighted

It is set up separately on the Foxtel website using the steps in that link, so you could have selected any username or email if you had already registered for the Foxtel ID using those steps. If you aren’t getting the emails from Foxtel for the password reset maybe just try to register again and set it up from scratch if you aren’t sure if you have already done it before. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted

it is worth noting though, sorry just something I realised rereading your message. The app installed on your TV will normally be Foxtel Now not Foxtel Go, Foxtel Now is a seperate subscription. Foxtel Go is the streaming included with your normal Foxtel service. With Mutliroom you can cast from a mobile or tablet or similar device to a TV with casting or with a  supported device (I.e. chromecast or Apple TV) installed, but not using the app that is on the TV by default.  

Helpful Links

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit