ARobKermit
Level 3: Gumshoe

Game optimiser and Safari

I just tried optimiser for the second time as I understand that both the modem software and game optimiser software have been updated. It does seem quite slow although my bigger issue is it just doesn't work with Safari (works with Chrome)

Modem software - DJA0231 20.3.c.0329

DumaOS software - 3.0.332

I get a 'script error' when it first tried to load and it seems to loop (when I press ok), until safari give up. If I press some of the menu buttons quickly enough (between the loop errors) I can sometimes get it to go to one of the areas like network monitor although then the menu disappears so it's all a bit flaky.

Are there any settings on Safari that I might need to adjust?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
NdLiam
Game Optimiser Expert
Game Optimiser Expert

Re: Game optimiser and Safari

Thanks for posting!

We're aware of some issues with Safari and Game Optimiser currently, we're working to improve this. In the meantime, could you please try using Chrome or Firefox and see if that resolves these issues for you?

ARobKermit
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thanks for that - any idea when, as Safari is a major browser and game optimiser is a paid service - so it really should be supported ‘out of the box’.

thanks

NdLiam
Game Optimiser Expert
Game Optimiser Expert

I don't have an ETA I'm afraid, however I've raised this with the team again now and we'll replicate your issue, then see what else needs to be adjusted for it to be fully supported.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit