cf4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Game Optimiser LH100p Firmware 0.12.15r and DUMAOS version 3.0.167 auto network speed times out

I noticed there is new feature in DUAMOS way of determing the Network Speed called auto detect. On my l iknk this function always times out probably due to low speed of the link 44/12. Also noticed the Connection benchmark test times out half way during the first ping test. Although the test does finish with all results displayed no results are recorded in the history.. Does anyone else have the same issues.

There is also a minor irritation in that the tour always starts when you first log into the dashboard or any of the router apps. I think this is due to my browser being set to clear the cache when closed.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
NdAlex
Game Optimiser Expert
Game Optimiser Expert

Re: Game Optimiser LH100p Firmware 0.12.15r and DUMAOS version 3.0.167 auto network speed times out

Hi cf4,

The issues you've had with Auto Detect and Connection Benchmark have been fixed in a later version of DumaOS which we will be pushed to LH1000 users in the future. For now I would suggest setting your maximum bandwidth speeds manually. You should set them to the highest speedtest result that you've ever managed to get on your line.

As for the tour, I have asked a developer and apparently the tour relies on localStorage to decide whether to run. If you have disabled localStorage on your browser, the tour will always run.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit