BruceCPascoe12
Level 2: Rookie

Game Optimiser Not Active

I just activated the Telstra Game Optimiser via the My Telstra App and it is showing as "Not Active" in the modem settings. Serial Number ARC2024020202 Firmware Number 0.12.15r Gateway Make Model Arcadyan LH1000

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
NdFraser
Game Optimiser Expert
Game Optimiser Expert

Re: Game Optimiser Not Active

Hi @BruceCPascoe12 sorry to hear it hasn't activated properly, can you do the following to see if activates please?

1. Try rebooting your Smart Modem - can be done via the wall outlet or Logging in > Go To Advanced
> Management > System Reset > Restart.
2. If that doesn't work – go to My Telstra, deactivate it and then reactivate the Game
Optimiser subscription. Wait 5 minutes for the reactivation to take affect and retry login. Your free
trial will not be impacted.

Let us know if that helps please!

BruceCPascoe12

Hi @NdFraser I have just tried that and it did not seem to work.

BruceCPascoe12

Also I forgot to mention that Game Optimiser is not showing as Active in the My Telstra App.

NdFraser
Game Optimiser Expert
Game Optimiser Expert

Thanks for letting us know. @deanmanners could you take a look at see if there is anything blocking the activation please?

deanmanners
Telstra Products & Services Team
Telstra Products & Services Team

Thanks @NdFraser,

Hi @BruceCPascoe12, sorry for the troubles!  It looks like the culprit is a pending order that was raised a few weeks back on your internet service - you should be able to see the order and track its status at at https://www.myservices.telstra.com.au/get-help.

Once its completed you'll be raise the Game Optimiser activation in MyTelstra successfully, I tried to force activation through but unfortunately couldnt with the pending order blocking it.

BruceCPascoe12

Hey @deanmanners and @NdFraser Thank you both so much for the help it is all working now.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit