eddiezoom
Level 1: Cadet

Game optimiser not working and anyone else finding this slow?

I recently signed up for this (one day ago!) and already it seems to have stopped working. I cant seem to access my router login page... I just get this message that the "router app cant be loaded, try again in a few minutes" and then just spins ... Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Furthermore, even before this issue, I found the whole experience just very very slow and clunky.... Would appreciate anyone's feedback or advice?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
NdFraser
Game Optimiser Expert
Game Optimiser Expert

Re: Game optimiser not working and anyone else finding this slow?

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Can you please reboot the modem, wait 2 minutes then access and see if it's loading properly? What web browser are you using to access the interface? - Can you try Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge and see if they speed up the interface?

eddiezoom
Level 1: Cadet

Tried rebooting, no luck.  In fact, I woke up this morning and my whole network was down, which has rarely happened before.  I checked and confirmed that it was not due to any local outages, so I can only suspect it's a result of the game optimiser.  I am using Google Chrome and since yesterday both the desktop and app have not been loading (even before that as mentioned it was extremely slow to load).  Anyway, after all this, I've decided to just remove it.     

NdFraser
Game Optimiser Expert
Game Optimiser Expert

I'm sure we can get it resolved, on the System Information page, on the Rapp panel options menu, setting the retries to 5 and then rebooting from the interface, waiting 2 minutes gives the Rapps a better chance at loading. Also try Microsoft Edge as we've seen success with that speeding up the interface. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit