AdelaideUser1
Level 2: Rookie

Where is the game optimiser? Added it days ago and it's not anywhere in my router settings.

Can't find it anywhere. Man Frustrated The Telstra page says "Game Optimiser features will be the first screen upon sign in." and that is definitely not the case. What gives? 

Also, just incase anyone goes to ask, we do have the gen 2 smart modem.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
cf4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Where is the game optimiser? Added it days ago and it's not anywhere in my router settings.

The game optimiser is only available on modems with the latest firmware. If the firmware on your modem is earlier than 0.12.15r (Arcadyan gen 2 modem) or 18.1.c.543-950-RA (Technicolor gen 2 modem). The firmware version is displayed on the top LHS of modem's login screen (http://192.168.0.1). If your modem has an earlier firmware then the game optimiser will not be available. Normaly modem gets firmware updates automatically but sometimes if the modem is not communicating with the maintenance server or the modem is faulty the modem want update. If your firmware is not the latest firmware suggest you contact Telstra support and lodge a fault.

AdelaideUser1

Re: Where is the game optimiser? Added it days ago and it's not anywhere in my router settings.

Global Information

Product Vendor
Technicolor
Product Name
Technicolor DJA0231
Software Version
18.1.c
Firmware Version
18.1.c.0543-950-RA
Hardware Version
VCNT-A
DSL Version
A2pvfbH043q.d26u
Serial Number
CP1847RAYMS
MAC Address
A4:91:B1Smiley Very Happy2:8B:74
Uptime
22 minutes 22 seconds
System Time
2020-11-25 23:54:33
Network Timezone
NdFraser
Game Optimiser Expert
Game Optimiser Expert

I think you've made a post on our forum but sorry about the inconvenience! I'll ping @deanmanners for them to have a look but in the meantime can you try rebooting the modem and see if you have access then? If not can you try to deactivate Game Optimiser and then re-activate it to see if that brings it up?

AdelaideUser1

Tried everything bro. You know I also just realised it's not even showing as active at the bottom of my routers log in lage (like how you see telstra air, game optimiser etc). Have had it activated multiple times. Last time was nearly 2 hours ago. Cheers for any help in advance 

NdFraser
Game Optimiser Expert
Game Optimiser Expert

Okay I think Dean will need to take a look at this when he is able.

AdelaideUser1

Cheers mate

AdelaideUser1

Just to be specific, it has been activated it multiple times on the mobile mytelstra app, says it is active and might take up to an hour etcetc, and I've waited multiple times but it always goes back to saying not active, and yes I've done plenty of restarts 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit