idiotface
Level 3: Gumshoe

All access game pass

Answered

So has anyone got the all access game pass ultimate to work or should we just be hitting up Telstra for a refund at this point?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
idiotface
Accepted Solution

Re: All access game pass

After today’s interaction I’ve just told Telstra to cancel the contract. Now I’m just paying the remaining 600 bucks I owe on the Xbox. This is the only way to solve the issue as nobody at Telstra gives a damn. 

problem solved. 

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
16 REPLIES 16
idiotface

Update: contact Telstra on Facebook who tell me to contact Telstra via message support. Message support is absolutely clueless, took them 16 hours to transfer me to the “Xbox team”, who proceed to ask me the same pointless questions. They have now just cut and paste what the all access deal description is straight from the website. If it wasn’t so frustrating it would be actually hilarious how clueless Telstra are. 

is there any Telstra people here who can help me?

idiotface

The first person I spoke to at Telstra actually told me that I need to just pay Microsoft for the product I am already paying Telstra for 😂 

you can’t make this stuff up. 

JustMe15

Hey, I wish you luck as I have been TRYING to get my access restored to Games Pass four FIVE WEEKS without success. No one in Telstra has a clue what has happened or how to fix it, like you they just kept bouncing me around and copy and pasting how to activate it under console settings. It lasted one month so it expired in Dec (I was in wave one). They even tried twice blaming xbox and saying I had to contact them (which I did and they said both times it is a Telstra issue as it is their all access promotion). I have even lodged two formal complaints, one was closed when the issue wasnt fixed and not ONE SINGLE person has contacted me. Even today I was promised AGAIN that my complaints case manager would call me by, c.ob - guess what - no one did!

I have NEVER had more useless or pathetic customer 'service' from ANY company EVER and have lodged a complaint with the ombudsman AND the ACCC as I reckon its false advertising when you cant access what you are paying for. I will be cancelling my contacts for everything with Telstra and going elsewhere. I have literally like 12 reference numbers and 2 complaint refs over the last five weeks and still nothing lol. So I guess my advice to you is lodge a formal complaint straight away, and with the ombudsman etc. Apparently Ive got a $200 credit on my account but still cant see it or have Games Pass back! If you have better luck PLEASE let me know! Keep me posted Smiley Happy

idiotface

yesterday the advisor on Telstra chat put me in contact with someone from “the Xbox team” who eventually said I’d get a call from someone on the “Xbox team”. When this happened they disconnected the call after putting me on hold. I eventually got another call back from the original guy who said they will have the issue sorted in “three days”. I the. Received an email saying the case had been resolved, which makes me nervous. 

so we will see.. day two and it’s still not fixed. See what happens I guess. 

you are right though, in my experience the only way to get Telstra to fix their bs is to lodge complaints and threaten then with legal actual until they actually fix what ever the problem is. 

JustMe15

I complained on fb last night and they asked for a dm, sent through the details and he said my complaint was closed as I had spoke to my case manager and apparently I said I was happy for the case to be closed.......which of course is TOTAL LIES......so he has now reopened my case.....nothing has happened again and no-one contacted me today. I will be calling them in the morning and not getting off until I get some answers! I'll let you know how I go and good luck keep me posted!

idiotface

i received a email saying my case was resolved which it isn’t. So I contacted them again and got this gem. 

telstra is just criminally clueless about this. I’ve just started paying Microsoft for my game pass ultimate. I will be getting Telstra to refund. This is stupid. 

JustMe15

Yep, I feel for ya! I spent an hour on the phone today and found out that my 'escalation' from the 8th of Feb was not actioned, and that my complaint was closed THREE times and marked as resolved when STILL not fixed. Two months and counting.....I have however been credited $200 so hit them up for that......but STILL no game pass access.

Jimmy-Lo
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @idiotface & @JustMe15

Thanks for your posts. Please can I have your case ID's so I can contact the case managers to ask them to reopen the complaints?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

JustMe15

APPARENTLY it was reopened for the FOURTH TIME yesterday and escalated AGAIN after being first opened on the 8th Feb and ASSURED it will be fixed in 24-48hrs, 06487605. STILL NO GAMES PASS ACCESS AFTER FIVE WEEKS. This is absolutely beyond pathetic customer 'service' Telstra, so what's the excuse for us all this time? Can you at least explain what is going on? Obviously mine is not an isolated incident!?

Jimmy-Lo
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that info. Do you have a Facebook or Twitter account you can send us a message from? I will be happy to chat via private message to discuss this in more detail.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

JustMe15

I have sent a FB msg and it's just sitting on sent, what a suprise.

OllieW
Support Team
Support Team

What's your Facebook name JustMe? I'll jump in and pick it up.

- Ollie

JustMe15

Wayne Inman

idiotface

Case no 07373520.

JustMe15

Has anyone actually had a SOLUTION from Telstra about this issue? I've now been SIX WEEKS, 12 reference numbers, FIVE COMPLAINTS, and STILL NOT RESOLVED. Telstras latest 'solution' was to replace my Xbox, they obviously don't even understand that it isn't the Xbox, its the Microsoft Account linked to the subscription. If they can't solve the problem give us a code to redeem so we can at least access WHAT THEY ARE CHARGING US FOR!!! Anyone!??

idiotface
Accepted Solution

After today’s interaction I’ve just told Telstra to cancel the contract. Now I’m just paying the remaining 600 bucks I owe on the Xbox. This is the only way to solve the issue as nobody at Telstra gives a damn. 

problem solved. 

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit