Efun
Level 2: Rookie

Xbox Series X and Series S - No Preorder Confirmation?

Answered

I went through early this morning to Pre-order my Xbox Series X as part of Wave 1.

I followed all the steps and got the confirmation number, however I didn't write it down, expecting that I would get this confirmation number as an email. It's now been 5 hours and still no email or response.

I know some others are having the same issue, but looking for confirmation that it's not a fault and just that the credit check is holding everything up?

Efun White.
I.T guy, Musician and Streamer.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Efun
Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox Series X and Series S - No Preorder Confirmation?

Update: It took a very VERY long time but I got my email. Telstra, please don't create that panic again...

Efun White.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Efun
Accepted Solution

Update: It took a very VERY long time but I got my email. Telstra, please don't create that panic again...

Efun White.

View solution in original post

Crowded_House72

I ordered yesterday at 8:03. I’m yet to receive the confirmation email but I copied the order number after checkout, which was for wave 1... not sure if it even worked at this point, hopefully I won’t have to wait until wave 2. 

VelocitySucks
Level 1: Cadet

Ordered via phone. Wasn’t quoted nothing. Day 1. Wave 1. Now nothing and we all know how amazing Telstra support is lol

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit