THuds
Level 1: Cadet

Xbox series X order

I've been on to messaging to find out when my series X will be delivered. They said this morning (16/11/20) that it would arrive tomorrow (17/11/20) but I  recontacted chat to confirm because they said I would receive a tracking number of which I never received. They replied and said that it had been placed into back order/provisioning status on the (13/11/20) and I would have to cancel my order and remake it to receive it.

I'm extremely confused as two different people are telling me two different things. I haven't received any emails or anything from Telstra apart from a critical information summary...

What is going on???

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Bakers12

Re: Xbox series X order

So order series x in store 20/11/2020 and told we were definitely in wave 2 so would receive it on 9th or 12th December ready as a Christmas present for the family. Well still don’t have it constantly chasing Telstra about it to be constantly told all wave 2 orders were delivered, no family Christmas present to give on Christmas Day and I am still waiting with no delivery in sight. Daughter has a birthday on 14/1/21 and no sign of it being here even for her birthday. Not good enough Telstra still think you stuffed up the in shop order and gave it to someone else and now can’t fix the problem not impressed at all stuffed our Christmas cheer this year, and the way your going a birthday as well. 

Bakers12

Forgot to add when asked about the order today was advised it goes alphabetically for order delivery so I could be waiting eternity as I am at the bottom of the alphabet, why is it not supplied in order of preorder date it was made like good business do? 

joshtyn

I ordered mine on the 20th November, all I have got is conflicting information.Last I was told,they have no stock.The whole process is a joke.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit