DipdyutB
Level 2: Rookie

Difference between Google Nest Mini and Google Nest Mini Bundle in Rewards Online Shop

Answered

Google Nest Mini (10,000 points) and Google Nest Mini Bundle (15,000). The features and specifications are the same, then why the difference in points. What is the actual difference between these two?

DipdyutB
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Difference between Google Nest Mini and Google Nest Mini Bundle in Rewards Online Shop

Hi DipdyutB,

I've just looked in the the Rewards Store to see what the difference is.

From what I see you get 1 Google Nest mini for (10,000 points).

With the Google Nest mini bundle (15,000 points) you get 2 devices. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Smiley3
Accepted Solution

Re: Difference between Google Nest Mini and Google Nest Mini Bundle in Rewards Online Shop

Hi DipdyutB,

I've just looked in the the Rewards Store to see what the difference is.

From what I see you get 1 Google Nest mini for (10,000 points).

With the Google Nest mini bundle (15,000 points) you get 2 devices. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

DipdyutB
Level 2: Rookie

Thank you for your help mate! Smiley Happy

DipdyutB

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more