Anuj1111
Level 1: Cadet

Google Voice Calling Available on Mini?

So Telstra has partnered with Google to provide voice calling via Google Home. Is this alaso availble on Google Home Mini?

I am tryin to setup on iphone 10, and google home mini.

When I go to my G Home App, I can See Telstra heading and an icon to link under Mobile Calling, but it is not clickable i.e. when i click on it nothing happens.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
MattyC
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Google Voice Calling Available on Mini?

Thanks for coming through. Are you signed in to the 24/7 app - https://tel.st/nybps - on your mobile? - Matthew. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

TheToid

I have the same issue, and I am logged into the 24x7 app.

Anuj1111

Yes I am logged in into the app as well. But still the button is disabled and I’m not able to link my phone number

TanashaM
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for letting me know, is your app up to date? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more