DagBateway
Level 1: Cadet

Move to Google Nest notification

Hello, I filled the form https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/forms/move-to-google-nest to move to Google Nest, but I haven't received any type of notifications nor delivery date estimation. How do I get this information? Thanks

Alberto

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Johnno09
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Move to Google Nest notification

Hi I am the same tried to find out on there messages service but no body there seams to know on there either let us know if find anything out thanks

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Don't panic yet. I haven't received a notification yet either (some people haven't even received the email that Telstra Smarthome is closing).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
DagBateway

We'll wait then :/ Thanks for the replies.

Alberto
Johnno09

I am still waiting has anyone got the equipment yet 

its now the 2 November still nothing

Jupiter

I haven't received anything (equipment, acknowledgment of request to migrate). I've lost all confidence in the process. It is absolutely hopeless.

@ashliem is there any way you can contact the group that is supposed to be in charge of this mess and let them know it's not working. The chat consultants just tell you that they can't see any of the requests, go away to look up what we are asking about (as they have no clue) and then come back and say all further responses will come from Google. Customers can't chase it up with Google as we have no contact information for them, so we are left completely in the dark as to what is going on.

At the moment, we will be left with systems that will cease working in 12 days with none of the promised (by Telstra) replacement equipment arriving by that date.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
shooter-123

Ditto to the above comments. 

Got an SMS today that the service is ending on the 16/11 and I am yet to get anything from telstra after I signed up to the Google Deal. 

Got on the chat today and was told that there was no record of any order number and that I should click on the link again, which I have done, however I doubt that this will change anything. 
Telstra, can you please give us an update on what is going on?  A Order number or tracking number would be nice, or maybe just leave the Smart Home service working until this mess is sorted out. 

Johnno09

I total agree just don't know happening

Vanuatu

It appears I am not alone. I have now completed this form 3 times and have no response or promised hub. After a 2 hour online chat I was told they hold no record of this offer and are unable to assist without a reference number which should be sent via email. I am at a loss as to what to do and although I have a screen shot of the submitted form/forms I have no idea what I can do.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more