Ant303
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Locator Gold Tier subscription

Answered

Hi Team for gold tier members the locator and the use states "Complimentary lifetime subscription for "Telstra Locator" however information on the pdf that is sent  says 10 dollars per month.

I cant get a hold of anyone live to chat with, and frankly, the automated chat service bot is nonsensical. can anyone clarify that this is free for the life of holding Telstra products as it states online.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Locator Gold Tier subscription

The pdf doesn't include the $10 credit amount (the system can't currently cope with displaying discounts)..

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

The pdf doesn't include the $10 credit amount (the system can't currently cope with displaying discounts)..

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Rachra
Level 1: Cadet

I also have completed this free purchase and received a $10 pm notification. I tried online support but it is automated not a real person providing support. How do I cancel this Telstra as I don’t want additional charges

Jupiter

You shouldn't get charged. The system isn't set up to show the discounts, so it just sends the default amount.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more