AlastairW
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Locator

Just received my welcome pack for Telstra Locator. Have registered both Bluetooth tags, but neither of them ring via the Android app,despite them both being located, having their firmware updated and using the latest version of the app.

Pretty useless without that feature working. Anybody else having the same issue? Any solutions?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
ahb
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Telstra Locator

Full disclosure. I work on the Telstra Locator product. We are working on a known bug that is affecting the performance of some models of Android mobiles. 

AlastairW
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks for the heads up. Any idea when this will be resolved?

Munsie-mum
Level 1: Cadet

Is there a bug on the WiFi locator? I have the pack and the Wifi one keep leaving and and coming back without even moving ! The annoying thing is  it's sends a message to my phone every time it does ...over 50 time yesterday......how do I turn it off!

OllieW
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Munsie, do you have an example of what's happening with the messages here?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more