Tan83
Level 2: Rookie

Troubleshooting Connection after moved house

Has problem reconnect my Telstra home hub after moving house. I have been having problems doing that, even after a few phone calls to tech support. Was with the tech support guy for almost 90minutes trouble shooting it. He advised me to reset the home hub etc. and followed the instruction there on to no positive outcome. In the end, he decided to put me through to his supervisor. Of course, the unthinkable happened, we were cut off and I was not able to continue to troubleshoot after 90minutes. What is my next step? I hv been advised to contact CrowdSupport for further help, so here I am, plz help Smiley Happy

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Feanharo
Telstra Platinum
Telstra Platinum

Re: Troubleshooting Connection after moved house

Hi @Tan83

Did you get a new modem when you moved home? It sounds like it just needs the account marked as ready to activate (done by the smart home faults consultant) and the hub setup run through again. I do apologise that you have spent such a long time on the phone trying to rectify this.

Unfortunately as CrowdSupport is a social media platform and not an official support area, we have no access to your details here. The only thing I can recommend is to call us back so we can continue troubleshooting

Chris

Telstra Platinum Tech Support

Icon image for Telstra Platinum

---------------------------------------
I am a Telstra Platinum employee and I do phone support for all issues like this one here.
Want one of our Telstra Platinum experts to solve this problem for you? One call to Telstra Platinum could help you with similar tech issues rather than trying to do it yourself. Click through to learn more about Telstra Platinum

Telstra Platinum

Tan83
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Troubleshooting Connection after moved house

Hmm, sounds like something which was done earlier. Will try to get back to the tech support and mention this to them. Thanks!

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more