sambahrij
Level 1: Cadet

Unpaired unable to repair - Google Home Mini Voice Calling

Hi Everyone, 

I unpaired my google home account a few moments ago, got the text assuming that everything was working and tried to repair;

I was doing this based on an issue I was facing where if I asked the google home mini to make a call it would return "I'm going to need some more information please go to the google home app" and nothing would happen on my phone, and no calls could be made suddenly until now it had been working fine; So thus I assumed a simple "turn it on and off again" might resolve it

Now since unpairing I go to the mobile calling screen in the settings, hit telstra and it does nothing; No page pops up no actions at all; bug shooted and it seems the call to action isn't working or at least the button function and I dont know why- Restart my phone daily, and also rebooted since having this issue still getting a no response from the pair function on the mobile calling page for telstra 

App version is 2.14.1.11
Running on a old Samsung 7Edge 
Telstra pre-paid max with 25 days left at the $30 per month

- Seeking Help in all the wrong places

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
thedylan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Unpaired unable to repair - Google Home Mini Voice Calling

Hi @sambahrij,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Google Home Mini. The information I have here is that if you are having trouble setting up voice calling on that device the best people to speak to are our Mobile Faults team on 132200. They are the experts on these issues.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

sambahrij
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Dylan, 

its not so much directly setting it up, but attempting an "on off" troubleshooting step that fails; 

Ergo - can't turn it on and off again as it now wont turn on- 

I've noticed a few people face the same issue on these forums so it seems I'm not alone, I will give that number a call regardless just to update the technical team 

- Seeking Help in all the wrong places
DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Not a worry at all @sambahrij and please do let us know how you contact with the Mobile Faults team does go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more