Redlady-55
Level 1: Cadet

Usage

Why is Telstra now going to charge me if I go over my usage instead of slowing down?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
ShannonD
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Usage

Hi @Redlady-55, the inclusions of our plans are mentioned in the critical information summary. As far as I'm aware though, most of our current plans include unlimited Calls + SMS + MMS + MessageBank to standard Australian numbers & no excess data charges in Australia. If you need any assistance, I'd suggest using the My Telstra app. To do that, open the Telstra app then tap the 'get help' tab at the bottom of the screen & you will see the blue speech bubble to 'Message Us'. While you will first speak with our virtual assistant Codi, follow the prompts & if they're unable to fix, they will put you through to a team member that can assist further if you type 'more help' or ask for a 'consultant'. Make sure notifications are on within the Telstra app too, this way you can go about your day & reply further there when you get a response. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more