VietD
Level 2: Rookie

10 months of NBN dropouts WAN: eth0 BFDv4 Supervision fails once. Fail Count = #

Telstra and NBN Technician confirmed no issues with devices at home however issues continue since October 2020 (originally on cable now also on NBN) Log errors continue throughout the day with the following messages: WAN: eth0 BFDv4 Supervision fails once. Fail Count = # DHCPv4: WAN0 REBIND Send Discover Instances of up to 150 per day with fail counts reaching between 1-4 dropouts No connection when log messages appear with DHCPv4: WAN0 REBIND Send Discover Complaints #08824166 raised with no further responses since May, thus raised with TIO 2021/04/03847 similar to https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/home-broadband/dropouts-nbn/td-p/868263

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Re: 10 months of NBN dropouts WAN: eth0 BFDv4 Supervision fails once. Fail Count = #

Hey @VietD

That's certainly way too long to have an NBN issue, not good at all! 

If you have now raised with the TIO they will liaise with our Complaints team to follow up on your complaint case to assist with a resolution. If you don't have any further updates within the period the TIO have advised, please let us know. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

VietD

Re: 10 months of NBN dropouts WAN: eth0 BFDv4 Supervision fails once. Fail Count = #

Hello, We have been in contact with the TIO since April however they just recently advised it'll take up to 2 months for someone to be assigned to my case. Also our Telstra case manager hasnt replied since June. Once there's something from the TIO I'll post an update 

thanks

ACroker
Support Team
Support Team

Hello, I have replied to your other post but will paste the reply in here also in case you have not read it yet.

Hi there, we'll be happy to have a look into this for you but please be advised that once a case has been raised with the TIO they will liaise with us on your behalf. That being said we'll be happy to have a look into your account to see if there is any update we can provide to you. Please feel free to get in touch with us here https://tel.st/2yh26u so we can properly authenticate you and have a look to see what can be done.

- Ash

VietD

Hi Ash,

Thanks we will just wait for TIO to communicate as I do not wish to again go through messaging chat. As you will notice we must have gone through 10 different people explaining the issue over and over. Below is a screen shot of filtered error logs from the router when dropouts occur. Again yesterday we had about 100 instances

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit