Albymio
Level 1: Cadet

5 Days no internet connection

5 days with no internet connection and unable to get a hold of anyody on the phone or through the message system to try and fix the fault. I pay for a service that I'm not getting!!! Also your 4G backup gives me speeds of 0.1 mb..........

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: 5 Days no internet connection

The 4G backup has probably been throttled if it has been used for that long.

In the messaging system in the My Telstra app, you can mark the message as urgent by tapping on the 3 dots in the top right of the message screen.

You can also go to (on your phone) https:/fix.telstra.com and run through the troubleshooting and remote (from Telstra's end) automated checks. If it can't get you back up and running, it will put you through to a consultant.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Albymio

Hi,

There are no 3 little dots in the My Telstra app message system. Tried all of the above was on messenger sytem for 2.5hrs last night and on phone for 2 hrs with no reply. Not good enough unfortunately.

Jupiter

Should be located here (it is in mine, Android version)

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Albymio

Using android no 3 dots not a gold member so maybe thats the difference. Update was on message chat for over 2 hours no resolve. Off to the ombusmand.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit