wilrob53
Level 2: Rookie

ADSL 2 drop outs

can you tell me why i can't get any phone calls from telstra or bigpond over the dropouts i've been having since before xmas.i'm sick and tired of ringing their call centres to be told that the complaint has been forwarded to the right dept and no response from them it's now been 13 days since i first rang up and told someone would get back to me in 24hrs i'm still waiting then i rang up on the 30th dec to be told someone would phone me in 24hrs and am still waiting and i'm fed up with it.unfortunately i'm on a sub exchange and if i want adsl2 i have to be with telstra.i would like to know when telstra stopped caring about it's customers SHAME ON YOU TELSTRA

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Caaf
Level 23: Superhero

Re: ADSL 2 drop outs

I can't! This being an open public forum that basically customers offer there support with issue we the community don't have access to account information. I am however compelled to apologise for Telstra failings.

Cheers,
Dave

Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Wilrob53,

I am sorry to hear that we have not resolved this ongoing issue for you yet. I have requested that a complaint case manager contact you as soon as possible but if you do not wish to wait, you can call on 13 22 00 and say "complaint". This will take you to the Complaints Reception. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

wilrob53
Level 2: Rookie

thanks shelly but i have done that and the receptionist email the case manager to phone me urgently but to be honest i'm not holding my breath waiting because i know to well how slow they are to reply to a problem

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit