Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

ADSL in Bunyip

Still no ADSL in Bunyip 3815 - ETA has now blown out to 7.00pm on 06.01.2016 - anyone know whats going on?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: ADSL in Bunyip

Unfortunately it's one of those things that even if they gave you a detailed description, it wouldn't get the service running any faster.

In fact doing that only invites arm-chair experts to give their own opinion on how long XYZ should take etc.

All you can really do is keep an eye on your modem and service status.

Also, once the outage is finished, have a chat to the billing team. They are normally pretty good with providing goodwill credits for the downtime if you ask politely.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Highlighted

Thanks Kalak

I realise that beating your head against a brick wall just gets you a bruised head - but this is starting to cost me time and money.

Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Have you asked customer service to see if they can do something for you in the interim?

Often they will provide extra data on a mobile (or help with mobile broadband) so you can tether and have basic access.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Highlighted

Great suggestion from kalak!

I've had the same experience previously and the customer support team were very helpful

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit