Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Blocked Website

I am a web developer and my clients website is being blocked by Telstra broadband. Saying it is malicious. Looks like mainly to be residential connections. Works on every other ISP and device around the world expect Telstra here in Aus. 

This is the site kingparrot.net 

It is a plain HTML site with a youtube embed - no wordpress CMS on anything behind it. 

Help! 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director

Re: Blocked Website

Tried it on Telstra Prepaid and not blocked.

Kudos and thanks welcomed

If I have managed to outsmart myself and give a Solution please mark it as so. "button"
Highlighted
Level 8: Inspector

Indeed I get the server's IP address back when I query the primary DNS servers for Telstra Vic, NSW and QLD

Ben Helps
https://benhelps.me
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

It is probably broadband protect that is blocking the website. It usually means that one of the security websites that it draws its' information from has flagged it as having potentially malicious code.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@JTyew

I've sent you a Private Message regarding this matter.

Thanks.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit