Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Cable broadband Order delayed and cannot give any reason
I moved to a new home so I needed a new home internet connection. I chose to order cable broadband from Telstra and confirmed the order last week. I have been tracking order status and a couple of days ago it was showing as "Delayed". I already have the modem delivered to me. I requested for a call back through the "get back in touch" link however the agent who I spoke too cannot properly explain the reason for the delay. She seems to be implying that my cable internet connection was delayed because I pushed out the voice installation appointment to 26th April, which was contrary to what I was advised before I pushed out the appointment date. I was told the voice installation is not a pre-requisite for internet activation and that my broadband can be connected even before voice installation. I called again today and being asked to call the "Cable Connections" department to get an answer. Calling "Cable Connections" department now but nobody picking up for 30 minutes now. Is this a preview of things to come with being a Telstra customer? I did think the sales agent was really helpful when I signed up, but now I'm really disappointed nobody in Telstra seems to care anymore and I'm just being passed around after I've signed up.
- 0 Likes
- 249 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Cable broadband Order delayed and cannot give any reason
Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
- I work for Telstra in the following products.
- Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
- I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
- Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
- My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies