Level 1: Cadet

Cable broadband without home phone bundles

Answered

I have recently moved and been advised I cant get a home phone to a new property (Exchnage limit)

Cable is availaible.

I would like to get cable and foxtel in a bundle, but am unable to because there is no home phone service.

I'm OK with no home phone, but am disappointed that I have to pay more to use less.

Has anyone been successful in obtaining bundled pricing without home phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Cable broadband without home phone bundles

Telstra done do "naked" services, but they are also obliged to provide you with a  home phone if you request one as the provider of last resort.

Apply for the bundle and then if you are knocked back because of the inability to provide a home phone service lodge a complaint about the inability to provide the landline.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Cable broadband without home phone bundles

Telstra done do "naked" services, but they are also obliged to provide you with a  home phone if you request one as the provider of last resort.

Apply for the bundle and then if you are knocked back because of the inability to provide a home phone service lodge a complaint about the inability to provide the landline.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit