Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Cable internet.
Post your modem RF stats:
On a Cable Home Network Gateway
http://192.168.0.1/ > Connection (Under Maintenance)
On a Cable Gateway Max
http://192.168.0.1/ > Advanced > Broadband Connection > Connection Settings
On a Cable Adapter
http://192.168.100.1/ > Broadband Connection > Connection Settings
Default Username/password: admin/password
You're looking for Frequencies, Power Levels, SNR, etc
Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
- I work for Telstra in the following products.
- Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
- I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
- Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
- My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies