Sookie23
Level 1: Cadet

CABLE Ultimate 3.0 - So how do I get out of provisioning?

Answered

Hi All,

So right now I've had a cable service connected for over 5 weeks. 

The issue is it's currently running at 35mbps, but I have also contracted the additional speed boost option. 

I've made over 12 seperate attempts to talk to someone via chat or call backs but end up getting put on hold for over an hour, which I unfortunately can't wait while I'm at work - even though I have tried. 

The problem is - I'm stuck in proviosining.

I'm not even getting billed for my service ^^ but ! I really would prefer the speed and paying a bill over no bill at all. 

Can some rep please let me know I can do. I've tried and tried and tried. I've dc'd the modem over a dozen times - cable out - power out - power cycle - reset modem. Everything.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: CABLE Ultimate 3.0 - So how do I get out of provisioning?

Hello,

This forum is conducted by Telstra customers, not Telstra employees, who  do the moderation.  So...you need to speak with Telstra employees.

As you say you have tried Telstra Chat already, you can ring 132200 and say  "Activations...and that will take you to the provisioning department.

If that does not work, again ring 132200  and say  "disconnections" in business hours and you will be taken to an Adelaide centre which is excellent.  They will do everything possible to advise.  Thanks

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: CABLE Ultimate 3.0 - So how do I get out of provisioning?

Hello,

This forum is conducted by Telstra customers, not Telstra employees, who  do the moderation.  So...you need to speak with Telstra employees.

As you say you have tried Telstra Chat already, you can ring 132200 and say  "Activations...and that will take you to the provisioning department.

If that does not work, again ring 132200  and say  "disconnections" in business hours and you will be taken to an Adelaide centre which is excellent.  They will do everything possible to advise.  Thanks

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit