Level 1: Cadet

Can i get a NBN plan with only internet no phone

We just got the NBN to our house, are there any plans for just internet? as we do not wish to have a home phone anymore.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Can i get a NBN plan with only internet no phone

Hi BrookeAH

Whilst we don't have Internet just on it's own, we have Bundles that have a Pay as you Go Home Phone - so the  monthly costs are cheaper.
You can see the details of these here: https://www.telstra.com.au/broadband/home-broadband/nbn/nbn-plans#benefits

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 1: Cadet

Steph

If Telstra wish to remain relevent in the coming years the organisation better start listening to customers.

The person stated they did not want a home phone ... internet only.

You have lost a customer who will now go to a provider who is willing to provide service as required.

Do th upper management listen at all to customers requests or are they too busy telling customers what they should have?

Level 2: Rookie

And Telstra charge an extra $2.93/month on NBN plans for a silent home phone number (ie no directory listing online or in the White Pages) for a home telelphone service I do not want and will never use.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit