Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Can't reschedule an NBN appointment

Answered

Telstra in their wisdom scheduled me an appointment for an NBN technician to come to my address this thursday between 8-midday.

The appointment doesn't suit me as no one will be home, now for almost a week I've been trying to reschedule this appointment with no help.

I've called 1800 834 273, to which the auto bot tells me that the phone call can not be completed due to covid restrictions and that I need to use the online appointment manager to reschedule my appointment.

Cool, so I go online and load up the online appointment manager, and type in my order number, to which it says "Unfortunately we're unable to reschedule your appointment online. Please call us on 1800 834 273".

So this just goes in circles, the phone number says to do it online, and online says to ring the phone number. I've even tried calling NBN and they can't help me(they were helpful and tried). I've even tried calling Telstra retail stores who are also no help.

Any ideas??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Can't reschedule an NBN appointment

You need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen), mark it as urgent by tapping the icon in the top right of the message screen. Someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days (hopefully the former).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Can't reschedule an NBN appointment

You need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen), mark it as urgent by tapping the icon in the top right of the message screen. Someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days (hopefully the former).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit