Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Cancellation

Answered

I already phoned telstra support on 26th of January 2017 that i will be cancelling the order placed as i will not be at australia during this feburary. They said okay and we cancelled it now. So, everything was finished and i was relived to return back to my home country. But i just checked my mail at noon in my country so around 5pm 2nd Feb in australia, i was sent a mail that says your order has been completed and all that username and stuff to login. So, I am posting this for a solution to this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Cancellation

okay beg my pardon i misunderstanded you, you will need to talk to online chat support

Kudos and thanks welcomed

If I have managed to outsmart myself and give a Solution please mark it as so. "button"

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

The email is not from telstra it is a scam email.

If I have managed to outsmart myself and give a Solution please mark it as so. "button"
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

its from this email though

notifications@online.telstra.com.au

they also send me a mail that there will be an appointment of nbn technician 2 days ago too but i am sure there was an nbn technician appointment today and it was cancelled on phone.

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

okay beg my pardon i misunderstanded you, you will need to talk to online chat support

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit