madcrx1
Level 1: Cadet

Cannot upgrade my internet plan to the Ultrafast Speed

This has been an ongoing problem now and I have been dealing with Telstra now for over 3 months in relation to this. I have spend hours on the phone with technical support. I have spent up to 12 hours over two nights on the messaging chat tool. The issue has been escalated twice with no follow up phone call received. The only answer that i seem to get is that Telstra is aware of the problems with the my Telstra app and 24/7 app. The issue that I have is that the my Telstra portion only works through 50% of the upgrade of my plan and as soon as it needs to interact with the 24/7 section to link my accounts it falls over. Like I said this happens on all devices being  a phone, pc or different browsers, different logins looking at the same account. I cannot even pay my bills now. I managed to ask one of the consultants to just upgrade my account for me but then the issue is that they cannot pass on the current specials in place for the next six months as what is advertised, as they tell me this is only an option when the customer does it online. You really need to sort you **bleep** out,

Brett Farley

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
StaceyL1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Cannot upgrade my internet plan to the Ultrafast Speed

Hey Madcrx1. 

It sounds like it's been escalated to our guys to look into a fix, though depending on the type of escalation, it might be one where the back end guys aren't looking to contact you. Did you have a reference number there from this? It will help me determine what kind of an escalation it is.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

madcrx1

I do not have any reference numbers but I was told that everytime that I have contacted Telstra it was logged and the conversations had been entered into the system against my account to avoid me explaining the situation everytime I follow up on a fix for this issue.

Regards,

Brett.

Brett Farley
madcrx1

I do not have any reference numbers but I was told that everytime that I have contacted Telstra it was logged and the conversations had been entered into the system against my account to avoid me explaining the situation everytime I follow up on a fix for this issue.

Regards,

Brett.

Brett Farley
StaceyL1
Support Team
Support Team

No worries Brett. 

We don't have access to your account from here, as CrowdSupport is a public forum, so it's best to get in touch with us directly to follow up on this and get any updates. 

It sounds like you've been able to get in touch without much issue in the past, though if you're having some trouble, send us a message through our app, through the 'Get help' tab by touching the blue speech bubble. This way we can get you securely ID'd and take a better look.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit