Level 1: Cadet

Communications

On Sunday the 15th April we lost our internet in Milsons Pt NSW. We were told it was a problem outside the building and would be remedied by 18th April, this did not happen. We were then told the internet would be back on on the 20th. This did not happen. On the 21st of April, the problem was solved. It was a problem within the building and all the Telstra staff had NO idea why we were told it was an external problem.  I received a TXT on the 23 April saying " your escalation is now under investigation by level 2 support. We will provide feedback as soon as possible???" As at today I have not heard a thing. Roll on the NBN so that I can change supplier. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Communications

You could a complaint here so that this could be looked into and the appropriate feedback passed on.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Communications

Hi @seymour

I can understand any downtime is less than ideal however with telecommunications, unexpected outages, planned maintenance or faults can occur.

You can check your address for maintenance or unplanned outages in your area online via the following link: http://tel.st/6x6a

You can also find our troubleshooting tool on the following link:  http://tel.st/4mu5

If nothing is listed & you need any assistance with the connection, it's best to contact our tech support team on 133 933. They'll arrange for a tech appointment if necessary.

If you're having trouble getting this resolved or investigated, please free to raise a complaint via

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint & a dedicated case manager will be assigned to work with you to help resolve the matter. 

Upon submitting, you can expect contact within 5 business days & we'll aim to resolve within 10 business days. Depending on the issue, in some cases it may take longer to resolve. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit