Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Connecting to the NBN FTTC

Answered

Hi,

I am trying to have my Telstra Order for connection to the NBN FTTC completed.

The Telstra Order Tracker is not allowing me to reschedule when the NBN Co tech can visit.

Telstra is un-contactable by phone, email or online chat.

How are we to contact them? smoke signals !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Connecting to the NBN FTTC

Hi,

Thanks 4 your response, Firstly I have a Telstra job no which had to be rescheduled. Also I have tried that 1800 number many times without success. Unless my query involves an urgent requirement my call WILL NOT be answered.

However whilst out exercising today I saw an nbn co tech connectioning FTTC customers, so I rang nbn co who told me they could not help insisting that I should contact Telstra to reschedule. Ahhhhhh

Back to square 1!!!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director
Level 19: Deputy Director

You can try calling on 1800 834 273, but bear in mind it is unlikely you will have an nbn appointment as there technicians are not completing work at the moment.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Hi,

Thanks 4 your response, Firstly I have a Telstra job no which had to be rescheduled. Also I have tried that 1800 number many times without success. Unless my query involves an urgent requirement my call WILL NOT be answered.

However whilst out exercising today I saw an nbn co tech connectioning FTTC customers, so I rang nbn co who told me they could not help insisting that I should contact Telstra to reschedule. Ahhhhhh

Back to square 1!!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Not completing work? Not even those FTTC connections that don't require access into the house?

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Call ‭133 933‬ you may have to wait 40 min but you get through to someone eventually.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit