pebass
Level 2: Rookie

Emails not being received

I have two BigPond accounts, a ADSL account on my Desktop and a mobile wireless account on my laptop, I forward all my primary emails (ADSL account) to my laptop, I have noticed that some emails are not being received on my desktop but are being received on my laptop, can anyone explain why tis could be happening, and how I can ensure that all emails are received.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
thedylan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Emails not being received

I'm not sure what you mean, if all of the emails are being forwarded to the laptop wouldn't you want them to all be visible on the laptop? Is there any chance you could elaborate on this issue further?

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

pebass
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Emails not being received

What I mean is that the emails are being forwarded to my laptop, but they are not all being received on my desktop (ADSL) until some time later, I received one email recently on my desktop that was sent seven days earlier, and received on my laptop seven days before it arrived on the desktop.

Regards,

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit