Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Epson WF 7710 all in one printer I am wanting to fax from my computer using wifiNBN not sure how

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

Re: Epson WF 7710 all in one printer I am wanting to fax from my computer using wifiNBN not sure how

Hi - the fax facility on your printer is designed to send documents received from a computer to the printer which must be connected to a traditional PSTN analogue landline only. Unfortunately at this time, the Phone Port on your modem and your NBN service does not support the T.38 Protocol that allows Fax over IP to be transmitted through the NBN without possibility of corruption or failure.

If you do occasional faxing only, printing your documents to PDF files for sending via email as attachments may be an alternative method to use. If your fax number is used for regular local or international business purposes, there are companies that provide outsourcing digital fax facilities - you send them the email and they will fax it for you and also handle your incoming faxes enabling you to continue to send and receive faxes independent of the NBN. For example purposes only - FaxMate. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit