Level 1: Cadet

Extremely late home move internet connection

Have been waiting since 26th March 2020 for home NBN WiFi to be connected at new address.

Understand the Covid19 conditions but 1 and a half months on and no progress or communication on the matter.

How do I get this issue resolved if I cannot follow it up via a phone call or lodge a late order issue/complaint?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Aksel

Re: Extremely late home move internet connection

I'm in the same boat

No internet since the start of April and have been burning through my data 

VERYANGRYNOW

Yes I am in the same boat applied for their new smart modem on 23rd MARCH 2020 as I was told it would be the fastest way to get internet.... AFTER MULTIPLE CALLS, HOURS ON HOLD, BEING CUT OFF NUMEROUS TIMES... I eventually got a case manager - and even though the lady helping me is lovely.... I STILL DON'T HAVE ANY INTERNET AND YESTERDAY I GOT A BILL!!! I have spent hundreds of dollars on temporary sim cards for work, kids laptop to connect to the TV, and my mobile phone to hotspot other in-home devices. If I didn't have no choice..... as there is currently no NBN available in my building I would have gone with a different provider. I am so dissapointed in this service  

HenryDL

Has there been any progress yet? I’m just beginning the ordeal and I’d have to imagine they are at least aware of the issue? I can attest that it has been very frustrating so far. About 3 days now of dead ends over email, chat, phone... I’m barely even getting past the auto-bots, as soon as I do the service rep tells me they are going to look into it and then they vanish. 
I know it’s a difficult time but this is not a fit... ironically can’t amend this text box correctly. The software won’t let me adjust my position. A sign of worse to come I’m sure... response for the what is supposed to be the country’s top service provider. 

Nah, still no internet connection.

I gave up. Keeping in mind that I'm still getting charged monthly as if it's connected how it should be. 

Not sure how they're going to go about charging for inadequate service?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit