Failure of Telstra to act MEANINGFULLY.

The end of my 24 hour communication with Telstra

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Adam_H
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Failure of Telstra to act MEANINGFULLY.

Appalling. As a fellow shareholder It makes me cranky to see how the current CEO and leadership team at Telstra have completely stuffed the place.

Jing81
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Geoff

That's exactly what's happened to me as well. I cannot believe Telstra has gone downhill like this! They mistakenly cancelled my NBN order for 5 times since I tried to place an order on 5 Jan. There are no human beings on the phone to talk to and I could only reach them by LiveChat. And you must put your frustration on hold when chatting with these 'super-friendly' agents on the live chat. Any grumpy complaints about your horrible customer experience would mean that you will be ignored by them for ever. Alternatively, they will just kick you out of the chat by telling you they have finished their shift and you will be handed over the the next (never turning-up) agent. If you are lucky enough, after waiting for hours, you may really get to talk to another 'helpful' agent and then you will have to go start telling them the same details (name, dob, contact no., your enquiry, etc). So be prepared and make a copy of everything you need to say and you will need this again and again till God knows when. I decide to cancel my order now and I have just been told (again after long waiting) my order cannot be cancelled because it has been complete. Nothing happened in reality! I cannot believe I am dealing with the largest, and once the most reliable ISP in Australia! I hope someone can organise a petition and I'll be very happy to sign. Google Telstra's review and you will see how many Telstra customers are telling similar stories. Telstra was 'normal' even two years ago, and now it has gone beyond recognition. 

Geoff170158
Level 2: Rookie

I wish you well. I’ve decided not to use Telstra at our new house. Zero service = Zero loyalty from their customers. That’ll be 39 years with Telstra gone up in smoke because they have become unreliable, dishonest and hopeless.

Geoff170158
Level 2: Rookie

Yep. I’m thinking of selling my shares in this company. But, under the current environment of zero service, who in their right mind would buy them?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit