MABIrch
Level 1: Cadet

Fix our phone and internet. No service 4 days and no replies despite my calls!

Tues reported no service all day

Lengthy call with technician in Manila. Turn it on off on off - apparently needed to send a request to techs. We will get a call back tomorrow between 8.30 and 12

Never happened

Wednesday evening. Called them again. Lengthy wait as tried to transfer me to an NBN Tech also remote fix will be tried. Finally told the original order to the techs on Tuesday had not happened. But they will expedite this to supervisor.

It is Friday. Nothing. No calls no services (phone calls go straight to message bank. Calls out result in our second hand set ringing only. No internet so no Telestra TV or Foxtel-

Meanwhile I am at work (heaven forbid some how I need to pay for this SERVICE and my elderly mum sits in the house without contact with friends or family or ((heaven forbid again) emergency services. HOW DO I GET THIS FIXED ? And before the weekend!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
343GuiltySpark
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Fix our phone and internet. No service 4 days and no replies despite my calls!

I'd recommend raising a complaint so that this can be looked into. You can raise a complaint here
I work for Telstra, but my opinions are my own and not that of Telstras

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit