Level 2: Rookie

fixed wireless nbn

Answered

Ordered fixed wireless broadband early February this year-received the modem soon after with a txt message informing me of a date that a technician would arrive to install antenna and wan.

Took a day off work but no show by the technician.

After numerous phone calls with people passing the buck I`m at a loss what to do.

So far I`ve been sent four bills,up to four hundred now and late reminders even though I rang billing after the first bill and she said she would freeze billing till it was sorted out.

I`m even getting txt messages that my service will be interrupted temporalily even though I don`t have one.

I find it strange that a communications company is so bad at communicating and charging for a service that hasn`t had one single kb passed over it since supposedly being connected.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: fixed wireless nbn

I'm sure the complaints team will be able to get your NBN connection sorted and your sanity back in the process.
I work for Telstra, but my opinions are my own and not that of Telstras

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3

I would recommend raising a complaint so that that complaints team can get this resolved. There is a link below in my signature to raise a complaint.
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks!
Just given that a shot-thought it funny they asked what I would like as an outcome.
My 'sanity' was my reply :-)
Accepted Solution

I'm sure the complaints team will be able to get your NBN connection sorted and your sanity back in the process.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit