SajManik
Level 1: Cadet

Having Trouble live streaming Ditto TV in LG Smart Tv on Telstra NBN

Just few days back transferred  from ADSL2 (Dodo) to Telstra NBN. Laptops (Windows) , Tablets & Mobiles ( Android) running good... BUT on my LG smart TV- we can't access to 'Ditto TV' site for free  live streaming... anymore.  We can watch NetFlix & few other live stream but..not DITTO TV !

While on ADSL2 - .. had no problem going to Ditto TV site using Ditto tv app  installed on LG Tv. Even After NBN - 1st day we were able to visit the site on TV  & watched live streaming ...but now always getting msg " network error(4) , Network is not connected ... check network setting ..." - it feels like Ditto TV site has been blocked ... I Can someone pls help me .. ...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Having Trouble live streaming Ditto TV in LG Smart Tv on Telstra NBN

Can you try downloading this app onto another device such as a computer, smart phone or tablet to see if that experiences the same issue?

Have you tried logging out and back into the Ditto TV app on your LG TV?

Have you tried looking at the troubleshooting within the user guide on the LG website

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

SajManik
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Having Trouble live streaming Ditto TV in LG Smart Tv on Telstra NBN

Thnx for the reply.

Trouble shooting Link on LG TV was handy .. it didn't solve my problem though.

As you advised .. tried & succeeded to download 'Ditto App' on my windows Laptop. But on TV still the same .. the App not accessible even .. so can't Log In or Out.. (previously .. when it was running .. I never had to Log In though...). Today Rang LG Service  for Technical Support but no luck yet .... 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit