Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Hello everyone. I am periodically very slow internet speeds, download around 200kb/s.
Yes that is 200 kilobits per second! I am on a Telstra plan with 40Mb/s download speeds and much of the time get speeds in excess of 30Mb/s which is OK. But several times a week the speed drops to very low values. Speed test both with Telstra and with a third party tester (Testmy.net) give similar results. Nothing that I do with my gear improves the situation. I have to reboot the Telstra box. Several times a week. I have recently built myself a new computer that has worked perfectly since being powered up. Why Telstra can't get their hub to work for more than a couple of days in row i find really annoying.
- 0 Likes
- 144 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Hello everyone. I am periodically very slow internet speeds, download around 200kb/s.
Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
- I work for Telstra in the following products.
- Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
- I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
- Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
- My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies